Posted Thu, Mar 21
Visit American Eagle to learn more and to apply!
The stock lead is responsible for maximizing the store selling potential by effectively training and supervising stock and sales associates on all merchandise handling processes. The stock lead assists the store management team in ensuring the stockroom standard operating procedures (SOP) is flawlessley executed and the store achieves brand standards for shipment processing, replenishment, markdowns and merchandising.
A FEW KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Lead role in training, developing, and coaching Stock and Sales Associates on the merchandise handling skills needed to consistently achieve brand productivity standards for shipment processing, replenishment, markdowns and merchandising.
- Support the store management team in driving flawless execution of the stockroom standard operating procedures (SOP) to ensure efficient and effective processes in order to maximize productivity and sales.
- Communicate clear priorities and productivity goals to Stock and Sales Associates and hold team and self-accountable for achieving them.
- Provide store management with productivity updates; proactively identify and communicate feedback on Associate performance.
- Lead efficient and effective shipment processing by making sure associates are following processing and placement guidelines and achieving units per hour productivity expectations.
- Coach associates when productivity expectations are not being met, and provide performance feedback upward to management team.